This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that we may collect from or about you or any that you give to us. It applies to all products and services.
What information about you might We process?
- you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our websites, using our services. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone numbers and feedback you might provide
- if you contact us, We may keep a record of the correspondence
- information provided when creating a user account within our 121sync cloud systems (including, usernames and password information)
- information about any device which you use to visit our websites or access our services (such as the type of device used, operating system, browser type and IP address.)
- details of the resources you access through our websites or services.
How do We use the information?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Right to access information
You can exercise your right of access by making a ‘subject access request’.
We will review each request and if we are obliged to provide personal data to you then we will (subject to certain limited exceptions provided under the relevant law): (i) describe it to you; (ii) tell you why We are holding it; (iii) tell you who it could be disclosed to; and (iv) let you have a copy of it.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to require us to stop or to limit any processing We are undertaking in respect of your personal data if we no longer have a valid reason to do so.
This is not an absolute right but every request will be considered carefully and we will respond accordingly.
121Sync Cloud reads patient information from GP clinical system, transfer it over to vPad to be processed by the user (clinical staff). The user will use vPad to collect measurements and finally send everything back to GP clinical system using 121Sync Cloud.
This product involves personal data, however all data stored on 121Sync Cloud will be removed when the user has finished using our service. Depends on the user scenario for each of our customer, we will conduct the DPIA accordingly.